Through June 29, The Hole is hosting a week-long launch event and exhibition, celebrating Nudity Today, edited by Jesse Pearson: A new photo book, featuring men and women in various states of undress (mostly “un”). TONY managed to get its sweaty hands of some of the images, which are presented here for your edification. Enjoy!
You might also like
- Day trips to satisfy your art and travel bugs
- Best comedy 2013: A stand-up and improv glossary provided by New York comics
- Trend watch: Charitable products for Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2013
- Dishes in disguise: Five masquerading plates in New York City
- Best dresses for women fall 2013: Mini, maxi and party dresses