Through June 29, The Hole is hosting a week-long launch event and exhibition, celebrating Nudity Today, edited by Jesse Pearson: A new photo book, featuring men and women in various states of undress (mostly “un”). TONY managed to get its sweaty hands of some of the images, which are presented here for your edification. Enjoy!
You might also like
- Day trips to satisfy your art and travel bugs
- Fall fashion inspiration from stylish New Yorker Aliza Licht
- Best skirts for women fall 2013: Mini, maxi and midi skirts
- My style guide to NYC: Carole Sabas, author of The Fashion Insiders’ Guide to New York
- Best peacoats for men fall 2013: Classic, tailored and casual jackets