This 5,000-square-foot midtown lounge features cocktails from Orson Salicetti (Apothéke) and late-night American bites. Drinks range from modern libations—a margarita with orange bitters, Himalayan salt and lavender foam—to Prohibition-era classics. To eat, there are small plates of chicken empanadas, beef tartare crostini and portobello skewers. An elevated DJ booth and industrial touches like metallic, embossed leather banquettes and walls accented with blackened steel maintain a clubby feel.
Time Out says
- 54 W 39th St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Fifth and Sixth Aves
- Subway: N, Q, R, 42nd St S, 1, 2, 3, 7 to 42nd St–Times Sq
- Average cocktail: $14. AmEx, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Wed 3–11pm; Thu, Fri 3pm–4am; Sat, Sun 11pm–4am
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video