Red leather booths, mahogany tables and globe-shaped lamps amp up the vintage vibe at this Art Deco space. Co-owner Julie Reiner’s notable mixology skills have made the bar a destination, and her Beijing Pitch (jasmine-infused vodka and white peach puree) is not to be missed. The 30-foot bar, built in 1927, stays packed well into the wee hours.
Flatiron Lounge (CLOSED)
Time Out says
- 37 W 19th St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Fifth and Sixth Aves
- Subway: F, N, R to 23rd St; PATH to 23rd St
- Average drink: $11. AmEx, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Wed 4pm–2am; Thu 4pm–3am; Fri 4pm–4am; Sat 5pm–4am; Sun 5pm–2am
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video