LIC’s owners inherited the previous bar’s brick, wood and tin-ceiling fixtures, then brought in a laid-back attitude all their own—and a much more extensive drink selection. They also added an outdoor patio where you can smoke, tie up the dog and even order delivery from nearby restaurants. LIC is a convenient keep-the-party-going pit stop for music fans who migrate down the block after P.S. 1’s Warm Up evenings.
Time Out says
- 45-58 Vernon Blvd
- Cross street:
- between 45th Rd and 46th Ave
- Subway: 7 to Vernon Blvd–Jackson Ave
- Average drink: $4. AmEx, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Wed, Sun 4pm–2am; Thu–Sat 2pm–4am
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video