Taking cues from Coyote Ugly, this FiDi saloon makes its bartenders the main event. The all-female cast of boozeslingers is known to perform feats of fire-blowing and hula-hooping while serving cheap swill like $2 Rolling Rocks—one of them may even pull you up on to the bar for a dance. A full menu includes typical bar fare, and if you go there on a Sunday, you can enjoy gratis burgers and hot dogs when you purchase a drink.
The Iron Horse
Time Out says
- 32 Cliff St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Fulton and John Sts
- View Website
- Subway: A, C to Broadway-Nassau
- MC, D, V, AmEx, Average Drink: $6
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Sat 11:30am-4am, Sun noon–4am
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video