Antiques, exposed-brick walls and gold-print wallpaper aim to give this neighborhood watering hole an intimate, bygone feel. Four taps dispense quality suds like Troegs and Sixpoint, while cocktails include lesser-known classics such as the Income Tax (Hendricks gin, vermouth, orange juice and bitters) and new creations like the Sackett (Johnny Walker Red, Cointreau, amaretto and orange bitters).
Time Out says
- 661 Sackett St
- Cross street:
- between Fourth and Fifth Aves
- View Website
- Subway: B, Q, 2, 3, 4, 5 to Atlantic Ave; D, M, N, R to Pacific St
- Average beer: $5. AmEx, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu 4pm–1am, Fri 4pm–3am, Sat 2pm–3am, Sun 2pm–1am
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video