Upstairs in this bi-level bar, boozers chomp miniburgers and nip at microbrews like Sixpoint in the gentlemen’s-club–style anteroom (decorated with Soviet-era globes, paintings of fez-capped men, fireplaces)—before battling it out on the clay bocce courts. Downstairs, spectators are treated to a rotating roster of live talent, such as blaring bands, comedians and a monthly science night.
Time Out says
- 702 Union St
- Cross street:
- between Fifth and Sixth Aves
- Subway: F, G, N, R to Fourth Ave–9th St; R to Union St; 2, 3 to Bergen St;
- Average drink: $5. AmEx, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Fri 4pm–4am; Sat, Sun 1pm–4am
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video