We all have that one friend that can be impossible to make plans with. Whether it’s their complicated dietary restrictions or refusal to try certain things, it’s always a bit of an uphill battle trying to plan that Friday night out. In those situations, here are some ideas for activities that you can enjoy with your more, um… discerning friends.
1. Your vegan friend. You wont have to eat meat or dairy or hear your friend complain all night at one of the best vegan restaurants in NYC.
2. Your sober friend. Instead of going out to a bar, hit up one of the best movie events and special screenings happening this week.
4. Your gluten-free friend. Try hitting up one of the best sushi restaurants in New York.
5. The friend who only ever wants to party. Spend a night out at one of the best dance clubs in the city. Even though they've probably already been to all of them.
6. The friend who always wants to do something outside. 'Tis the season! Plan a weekend outing to one of the best apple picking farms and orchards near NYC.
8. The friend who only wants to get high. Mix things up a bit and try a new food delivery service!
10. The friend who won’t go anywhere that's been open for more than a month. Here are all the bars and restaurants opening in 2015 that we're most excited about.