Happy Women’s Equality Day! No offense to our four-legged friends—apparently, it’s National Dog Day, too—we think it’s very important to commemorate the certification of the 19th Amendment, and celebrate everyone’s right to vote on this fine Friday. (It is an election year, after all). If you want to keep your lady pride flag waving all weekend, participate in Go Topless Day 2016. Join thousands of New Yorkers as they proudly bare their breasts and march through Manhattan on Sunday.
RECOMMENDED: Full guide to Go Topless Day
If showing your boobies is too intimidating, scoop up some awesome anti-patriarchy merchandise to show your support for gender equality! We searched the net (a.k.a. Etsy) for the best girl-power products we could find, and you know what? There’s A LOT of fun feminist merchandise out there. So here are 10 of our favorite pieces, because subjugation of women's bodies and the patriarchy totally suck.
1. Fuck Patriarchy: Star Wars Black Zip hoodie, $50, at etsy.com
2. Smash the Patriarchy floral embroidery, $50, at etsy.com
3. Feminist art print, $17, at etsy.com
4. My Body, My Rules cuff, $28, at etsy.com
5. You Don't Own Me pin, $9, at etsy.com
6. Can I live? jumbo tote, $21, at eythink.com
7. Broad City Vinyl Decal, $6, at etsy.com
8. Join Your Local Girl Gang patch, $6, at etsy.com
9. Girl Power Anatomical Uterus sticker, $3, at etsy.com
10. Grrrl Power detachable Peter Pan collar, $21, at etsy.com
Want more? Sign up here to stay in the know.