At noon today, ready your computers to snag one of the very limited tickets for an UNLIMITED pie night at Dominique Ansel Kitchen. Yes, you read that right. On October 1, your $35 ticket will get you: one hour of all-you-can-eat sweet and savory pies, a glass of champagne and of course, scoops of the sweets wizard's signature ice cream. The man of the hour will also be on site, playing host and mingling with guests as they stuff their faces full of his baked and frozen goods. The shop will stay open past regular hours for the event, so choose from one of three seatings at 7pm, 8pm or 9pm.
Need we say more? See the full line up of flavors below and buy your ticket here (they go on sale at noon today).
- Salted-caramel apple pie
- Blueberry pie with buttermilk-oat crumble
- Flambéed banana-cream pie
- Bourbon-pecan pie
- 66 percent dark-chocolate cream pie
- Whiskey-kissed sweet-potato pie with torched marshmallow
- Lemon-cream pie with thyme and brown-sugar meringue
- Dark-meat chicken and fall-vegetable potpie
- Roasted heirloom-tomato tart