Brooklynites are gushing over the latest hot-scoop in their ‘hood—there’s a new Trader Joe’s coming to Williamsburg! To some of us, this is a HUGE deal (like the impending Wegmans opening). So let’s add another tally to the list of heavy-hitters (Hi, Whole Foods and Apple) that are coming to the hipsterville.
The budget-friendly, 18,000-square-foot grocery store will be located at 206 Kent Avenue between N 3rd and Metropolitan. The most important question, besides WHEN DOES IT OPEN? Will there be a wine store? We’re on the edge of our seats. We’re also wondering what other peculiar foods we might find among jars of Cookie Butter and tons of Mandarin Orange Chicken...
- Sriracha flavored almonds?
- Sriracha bottle keychains?
- Pizza dough made entirely of kale?
- Manuka Honey-nut Cheerios?
- A seaweed facial mask that you can also spread and eat on toast?
- Fried chicken-flavored pretzels?
Okay, we’re salivating.