It's finally here, the day I, Billy Eichner's true #1 fan, have been waiting for: Billy on the Street season 4 premieres tonight!!! If you've not yet experienced the life-changing magic of Billy Eichner ambushing New Yorkers on the street about pop culture, STOP EVERYTHING AND CLICK PLAY. Billy is a true American gem, willing to yell in stranger's faces things like "It's Debra Messing, you gays!" and "For a dollar, name three white women," but what makes the show really special are the regular New Yorkers Billy interviews, who, in true New York fashion, are either super opinionated ("Let Mily Cyrus use her pussy!") or don't really give a f*ck about some guy running around with a microphone.
Here are the five best clips of all time, ranked:
5. Billy argues with a woman who is CONVINCED Denzel Washington starred in Phantom of the Opera on Broadway in 2005
4. Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner combine forces to yell at people and sing Christmas carols
3. Billy can't find a single person to name three white people or A SINGLE WOMAN
2. Rachel Dratch runs the Julia Roberts obstacle course and Billy feeds Shelby her juice
1. The world meets Elena, who was destined to return to future episodes and is a fan favorite