It's a beautiful day in this PS1 neighborhood; a beautiful day for a neighbor. Would you be mine? Could you be mine? So let's make the most of this beautiful day and head over to Warm—which, apparently, a few thousand party people did this past Friday, August 4th, when Jamie XX, Pearson Sound and a slew of other talented music people took the stage. Next up: Photek, Metro Area’s Morgan Geist and Shlohmo on Saturday 11!
RECOMMENDED: Full guide to MoMA PS1 Warm Up
You might also like
- MoMA PS1's Warm Up, August 18: Floating Points + Jacques Greene + Secret Circuit + Hieroglyphic Being (SLIDE SHOW)
- Bowie Ball 2012: Ziggy fans gather Le Poisson Rouge (slide show)
- Live photos: Warm Up 2012's opening day
- Street fashion: Rockabilly Night Market 2012 (SLIDE SHOW)
- DJ mix: Dead Rose Music Company