Has your seasonal affective disorder been getting you down? Are you suffering from the Hanukkah-Christmas-Kwanzaa-whatever blues? If so, we hope that you made it to the holiday edition of Gotham Burlesque on Saturday 15 at Stage 72 for a bit of salacious cheer—and if the scandalous antics of Nasty Canasta, Peekaboo Pointe, Tigger!, Darlinda Just Darlinda, Minnie Tonka, Jonny Porkpie, Shelly Watson, Miss Saturn, Madame Rosebud, Bastard Keith and the New York City Burlesque Choir didn’t get your blood pumping, you better see a doctor, pronto.
The next Gotham Burlesque, featuring Bastard Keith , Madame Rosebud, Shelly Watson, BB Heart and other stars of the scene, is on Valentines Day: February 14, 2013.
You might also like
- !BadAss! Burlesque's Long Live the Queen (slide show)
- New York Burlesque Festival: The Saturday Spectacular (slide show)
- Kostume Kult: Fairytale Apocalypse (slide show)
- Epic Win Burlesque Presents the Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Sexy (slide show)
- Tooth Box: A Vagina Dentata Competition (NSFW) (slide show)