It’s easy to take certain clubbing institutions for granted, when we really should be bowing to the nightlife gods that those pillars of after-dark fun are doing what they do best—making New York life worth living. Take Vandam Sundays, the long-running soiree helmed by Susanne Bartsch and Kenny Kenny at Greenhouse—this weekly gathering of Gotham’s polysexual party people has been one of the best things going for years, attracting as many of the city’s fantastical creatures of the night as when it first kicked off. And here’s the photographic evidence!
You might also like
- Opening day of MoMA P.S. 1's Warm Up 2013 (slide show)
- Things to do in New York this fall: NYC’s best LGBT events
- The coolest secret New York parties, clubs and dinners
- Warm Up with Matthew Dear, Sepalcure, MikeQ, Le1f, and JDH & Dave P at MoMA PS1 on July 21, 2012 (SLIDE SHOW)
- Learn about the most notorious NYC subway crimes and incidents