Claustrophobes, beware: It gets crowded down here, especially on weekends, thanks to the immense popularity of this Village standby. Big names from Amy Schumer to Aziz Ansari will drop by for a set and on any given night, you can expect to see other local greats whose acts are more X-rated than at other clubs (and who will distract you from your bachelorette-partying neighbors).
Time Out says
- 117 MacDougal St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Bleecker and W 3rd Sts
- Subway: A, C, E, B, D, F, M to W 4th St
- Cover: $10-$15, two-drink minimum. Average drink: $7. AmEx, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu, Sun 9, 11pm; Fri 9, 10:45pm, 12:30am; Sat 7:30, 9:15, 11pm, 12:45am
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video