Just when we need it, New York City's weather will be incredibly gorgeous this weekend.
The National Weather Service is predicting temperatures in the high 60s, low 70s for both Saturday and Sunday and an abundance of sun.
In fact, the next several days will be just as beautiful. NWS's next prediction of rain falls on Veterans Day, Wednesday, November 11. Temperatures will be well above average in some areas, according to New York Metro Weather:
Temperatures over the next seven days will average well above normal in the Eastern US - as much as 15 degrees above normal in some spots locally. pic.twitter.com/mv21tSmuid— New York Metro Weather (@nymetrowx) November 6, 2020
The perfect weekend weather is a much-needed break from the rain and clouds we experienced the past couple of weeks (which actually felt like eons), and seems fitting with the current state of the election.
Most popular on Time Out
- Here’s how to track your mail-in ballot this year in NYC
- What you need to know about New York’s stricter travel restrictions
- A massive mural featuring 20,000 of Trump’s lies has been installed in Soho
- This NYC bar has been named the second best in the world
- The 101 best sex scenes of all time
Want to know what’s cool in the city before your friends do? Sign up to our newsletter for the latest and greatest from NYC and beyond.