A new apparel and accessories collaboration from Manhattan’s American Museum of Natural History and famed clothing company Kith is, well, dino-mite.
The 51-piece collection of men’s and kid’s clothing features graphics that highlight the museum’s exhibitions and collections on Kith’s signature silhouettes. The clothing line just released this week, with some pieces selling out online super fast.
The brand describes the collection as “a unique approach to family oriented apparel interpreted through the Kith lens.”
Highlights of the collection include:
- A black-and-white dinosaur jacket
- A butterfly button-down
- AMNH hoodies
- AMNH Yankees and Mets snapbacks, in partnership with New Era
- T-shirts featuring wolves, frogs, lions, lizards, and more
- A 48-inch dinosaur rug spotlighting the Museum’s iconic T. rex in hand-tufted acrylic
- Onesies for babies featuring a giraffe, leopard cub and triceratops
Pricing for the collection ranges from $45 for onesies to $70 for men’s T-shirts to $350 for the dinosaur jacket.
If your favorite style is sold out online, don’t fear. Check the Kith stores in Soho (337 Lafayette Street) and Brooklyn (233 Flatbush Avenue).