This year, the New York Burlesque Festival, spread out over four nights—from Thursday, September 25 through Sunday 28—and as many venues, celebrates a decade-plus-one-year of bump-and-grind fun. Put together by Thirsty Girl Productions and Pontani Productions, it's easily the biggest burly-Q event that the city has to offer, with scores of performers from around the city, the country and the world all taking the stage in a riot of glitter and feathers, leather and lace, and plenty of bare flesh.
New York Burlesque Festival coverage
Stars of the burlesque scene, from throughout the city and around the world, converged on B.B. King's for a night of awesome ecdysiastic antics.
You might also like
- Interview: Red Bull Music Academy's Davide Bortot
- Porcelain Raft's exclusive NYC mixtape 'A JukeBox in the White Whale'
- New York Burlesque Festival's Saturday Spectacular (slide show)
- New York Burlesque Festival 2012: The Premiere Party (slide show)
- Scene spotlight: Verboten with Solomun, Huxley and Stadenco