Yes, Easter Sunday is a holy day, but it's also a festive one, as the annual Easter Parade and Bonnet Festival proves. New Yorkers love to don outlandish costumes, and this yearly march affords the creatively inclined an opportunity to do just that. While some marchers kept it simple with towering flowered hats, others went all out: Witness a reveler in full bunny regalia, or the many costumed pets that accompanied their masters.
RECOMMENDED: Read more on Easter events in New York
You might also like
- Summer Jam 2014: Photos of Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent and more
- Check out designer-customized helmets for the Super Bowl (slide show)
- Eight actors who didn't need special-effects makeup to play aliens
- Budweiser’s “Puppy Love” Super Bowl ad is the cutest thing ever
- Five awesome new amenities coming to Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pier 2 (slide show)