In an attempt to bring more authentic Vietnamese food to New York, owners Tuan and Huy Bui have opened this small space designed to look like a street alley in Saigon. It comes complete with a mobile food cart dispensing banh mi sandwiches, including fillings such as crispy roasted pork with pickled carrots, daikon radish, cilantro and aioli. The restaurant also specializes in pho: chicken or beef broths with rice noodles, bean sprouts, Thai basil and lime.
An Choi (CLOSED)
Time Out says
- 85 Orchard St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Broome and Grand Sts
- Subway: B, D to Grand St; F to Delancey St; J, Z, M to Delancey–Essex Sts
- Average sandwich: $7. Cash only
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu, Sun noon–9pm; Fri, Sat noon–10pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video