Korea's two biggest food exports—barbecue and fried chicken—are well represented at this midtown fusion spot. Of the former, find steak bulgogi, chicken dak-galbi and jumbo octopus legs; of the latter, there are wings, drums and boneless tenders available, slathered in a variety of sauces (soy-garlic, salt-and-pepper).
Time Out says
- 957 Second Avenue
- New York
- Cross street:
- between 50th and 51st Sts
- Subway: 6 to 51st St; E, M to Lexington Ave–53rd St
- Average main course: $15. AmEx, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Wed, Sun 11am–11pm; Thu–Sat 11am–2am
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video