Located just around the corner from its original Spring Street location, this cafe inside the Nolitan Hotel offers 80 indoor seats, a 40-seat outdoor cafe and rustic Italian sandwiches like Sicilian sardines with pepper mayo on a baguette, aged salami with imported taleggio on ciabatta, and gorgonzola with honey on walnut bread. The new space also expands with a full breakfast, lunch and dinner menu.
Time Out says
- 40 Kenmare St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Elizabeth and Mott Sts
- Subway: N, R to Prince St; 6 to Spring St
- Average sandwich: $13. AmEx, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon-Wed 7:30am-11pm; Thur, Fri 7:30am-12am; Sat 8:30am-12am; Sun 8:30am-11pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video