In addition to sighting celebrities from the theater next door, you can count on large portions of good bistro fare, including porterhouse, rigatoni bolognese and toffee bread pudding. The waitstaff also aims to please: Our waiter fell to his knees to fix a wobbly table.
Cafe Angus Bistro (CLOSED)
Time Out says
- 258 W 44th St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Seventh and Eighth Aves
- Subway: A, C, E to 42nd St–Port Authority
- Average main course: $22. AmEx, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon, Tue noon–11pm; Wed, Thu noon–11:30pm; Fri, Sat 11am–midnight; Sun noon–10:30pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video