Tune out the diners speaking Russian too loudly into their cell phones and lose yourself in these good, hearty, kosher Uzbek eats. The various $2 samsas (meat turnovers) are tasty and cheap, and Grandma-style stews are $4.25 per big bowl. Try the lagman, a Bukharian specialty, heaped with house-made noodles, sliced lamb, red peppers and kohlrabi in a tomato-based sauce.
Time Out says
- 92-09 63rd Dr
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Wetherole and Austin Sts
- Subway: G, R, V to 63rd Dr–Rego Park.
- Average kebab: $7. AmEx, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu 10am–11pm, Fri 10am–5pm, Sat 5-11pm, Sun noon–11pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video