Beachgoers can swing by this small family-run takeout joint, sporting yellow-painted walls, just one block from the Rockaway waters. Tossed salads, lemon chicken with artichoke hearts, and baked salmon make up the bill of fare.
Cuisine by Claudette
Time Out says
- 143 Beach 116th St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Rockaway Beach Blvd and the boardwalk
- Subway: A, Rockaway S to Rockaway Park–Beach 116th St
- Average main course: $13. AmEx, DC, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Tue-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am–7pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video