The London flagship of this luxe Cantonese chain, which includes seven locations worldwide, was the first Chinese restaurant to achieve Michelin-star status. At this 11,000-square-foot outpost, diners can find the original's signature plates, like roasted silver cod with champagne sauce and Chinese honey, and stir-fry black-pepper rib eye with merlot.
Time Out says
- 311 W 43rd St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Eighth and Ninth Aves
- Subway: A, C, E to 42nd St–Port Authority
- Average main course: $35. AmEx, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Wed 5:30pm–midnight; Thu, Fri 5:30pm–1am; Sat 11:30–1am; Sun 11:30am–midnight
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video