Although the East Village has plenty of reliable, fuss-free sushi joints, Hasaki is one of the originals. All of the fish is fresh, reasonably portioned and promptly served, whether you order à la carte or from a bento box combo. The restaurant strikes a nice balance between your favorite neighborhood joint while also feeling like a special night out, especially when you sit at the bar and watch the chefs slicing and serving you piece after piece of sashimi.
Time Out says
- 210 E 9th St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Second and Third Aves
- View Website
- Subway: L to Third Ave; 6 to Astor Pl
- Average sushi meal (8 pieces, 1 roll): $15. AmEx, DC, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon, Tue 5:30–11:30pm; Wed–Fri noon–3pm, 5:30–11:30pm; Sat, Sun 1–4pm, 5:30–11:30pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video