Owner Seth Berkowitz got his start in the baking biz sating munchies at the University of Pennsylvania. He’s since opened this shop in the NYU ghetto. Warm cookies and brownies in varieties like Snickers can be delivered from 14th St to Broome St (between Ave A and Westside Highway) from 8pm to 3am.
Time Out says
- 116 Macdougal St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Bleecker and Third Sts
- Subway: A, C, E, B, D, F, V to W 4th St; N, R, W to 8th St–NYU
- Minimum delivery: $6. AmEx, Disc, MC, NYU Card, V
- Opening hours:
- Store hours: Daily 9am–3am. Delivery hours: Daily 8pm–3am
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video