Former Ofrenda chef Luis Arce Mota showcases both his Mexican roots and French training with dishes like rataouille-stuffed chilis rellenos and confit chicken leg over mole-sauced risotto, and Alex Valencia (Bathtub Gin, Flatiron Room) taps family recipes for cocktails like a tequila-based Old-Fashioned.
Time Out says
- 102 Norfolk St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Delancey and Rivington Sts
- Subway: F to Delancey St; J, M, Z to Essex St
- Average main dish: $20. AmEx, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Wed 4pm–midnight; Thu–Sat 11am–2am; Sun 11am–11pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video