The retro yacht interior at this sexy subterranean restaurant might make you forget you’re docked in Soho. Hit the sushi bar to compare the flavors and textures of premium catches, or grab a table for a more extensive meal. Lure’s greatest achievement is its treatment of the classics. Dishes that have become rote at so many fish-focused eateries—seared yellowtail glazed in dashi, a lobster roll stuffed with sweet meat—are executed here with the dazzling skill usually reserved for more ambitious menus.
Time Out says
- 142 Mercer St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Houston and Prince Sts
- View Website
- Subway: N, R, W to Prince St; B, D, F, M to Broadway - Lafayette St.; 4, 6 to Spring St
- Average main course: $26. AmEx, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu 11:30am–11pm; Fri 11:30am–midnight; Sat 11:30am–midnight; Sun 11:30am–10pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video