This West Village standby—opened in 1996 by former Merrill Lynch VP Adam Pomerantz—turns out superlative bagels in 15 varieties (poppy, cinnamon raisin, sesame).
Time Out says
- 500 Sixth Ave
- New York
- Cross street:
- between 12th and 13th Sts
- Subway: F, M, 1, 2, 3 to 14th St; L, N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6 to 14th St–Union Sq
- Average bagel: $1.25. AmEx, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu 6am–9pm; Fri, Sat 6am-8pm; Sun 7am-7pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video