Often lauded as one of the most romantic restaurants in the country, this candle-lit, brick-walled den with floor-to-ceiling windows and a grand dark-wood staircase serves a delightfully modern menu to swooning couples and hosts elegant, traditional weddings. Choose from prix-fixe plates like miso-marinated quail, classic beef Wellington, and ginger-spiced lobster. End your whimsical night with the epitome of romantic sweets: dedcadent, fluffy chocolate soufflé.
One if by Land, Two if by Sea
Time Out says
- 17 Barrow St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Seventh Ave South and W 4th St
- Subway: 1 to Christopher St–Sheridan Sq
- Three-course prix fixe: $100.
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu, Sun 5:30–9:30pm; Fri, Sat 5:15pm–10:30pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video