Regina Katopodis (Artopolis Bakery Patisserie) expands her Astoria empire with this Mediterranean parlor serving savory moussaka, fricasse minced-meat pies and, of course, standby Greek sweets like baklava and sour-cherry-swirled homemade yogurt.
Time Out says
- 512 Broome St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Thompson St and W Broadway
- Subway: 1 to Canal St A, C, E to Canal St
- Average pie slice: $8. AmEx, Disc, M, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon-Fri 7am–10pm; Sat 8am–10pm; Sun 8am–9pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video