At this dim sum house from Ed Schoenfeld and Joe Ng, dumpling devotees can find signature plates and Asian-inflected fare that, while wildly inventive, relies on classical Chinese technique. The soup dumplings are an absolute must-order, packed with pork and crab in a rich, flavorful broth.
Time Out says
- 529 Hudson St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Charles and W 10th Sts
- Subway: 1 to Christopher St–Sheridan Sq
- Average main course: $30.
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Fri 5pm-11:45pm; Sat-Sun 11am-2:30pm, 5pm-11:45pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video