This 90-seat Greenwich Village pizzeria, co-owned by Rosario Procino and chef Pasquale Cozzolino, specializes in traditional Neapolitan pies and composed Italian dishes, like spaghettoni al Pomodoro and zucchine scapece.
Time Out says
- 48 E 12th St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Broadway and University Pl
- Subway: L, N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6 to 14th St–Union Sq
- Average pizza $15. AmEx, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu, Sun noon–11amt; Fri, Sat noon–midnight
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video