Career changer Zachary Schmahl—who transformed himself into a food entrepreneur after losing his marketing job—built a successful online cookie business before opening this Hell's Kitchen bakeshop. Sweet tooths can choose from cookies in funky flavors, like red velvet, peanut-butter cup, and gluten-free sweet corn with cranberries and pecans. Also on the menu: sticky buns, milk shakes and granola-and-yogurt parfaits.
Time Out says
- 362 W 45th St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Eighth and Ninth Aves
- View Website
- Subway: A, C, E to 42nd St–Port Authority
- Average cookie: $3. AmEx, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu, Sun 7am–midnight; Fri, Sat 8am–midnight
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video