Midtown commuters can snag a growler on the way to the train at this Grand Central brew shop, the first retail outpost of Justin Philips's Brooklyn restaurant, Beer Table. Choose from six regional drafts, from brewers like Ithaca Beer Company and Southampton, or 65 international bottles, such as Dugges Never Mind the Bollox! (a double IPA from Sweden) or Italian fruit beer Birra Montegioco Tibir. The shelves are stocked with artisanal pantry ingredients (vinegars, preserves, mustards) and goodies from ScratchBread.
Beer Table Pantry
Time Out says
- Grand Central Terminal, Graybar Passage, Lexington Ave
- New York
- Cross street:
- between 43rd and 44th Sts
- Subway: 42nd St S, 4, 5, 6, 7 to 42nd St–Grand Central
- AmEx, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Fri 8am–10pm, Sat 11am–8pm, Sun noon–6pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video