At the Union Square emporium, chocolate-filled pipes weave around the ceiling and decadent confections sit atop tightly packed tables. With a menu that instructs guests to "Get addicted, be happy," this isn't a place for self-control. Expect chocolate to show up in some unexpected places, like waffle fries dusted with chili and cocoa powder and a dessert pizza made to share. The whimsical kids' menu includes such delicacies as the Chocolate Oatmeal Trophy and the Melting Marshmallow Crepe (with gummy bears, vanilla ice cream and, of course, more chocolate). Sweet tooths, rejoice!
Max Brenner, Chocolate by the Bald Man
Time Out says
- 841 Broadway
- New York
- Cross street:
- between 13th and 14th Sts
- Subway: L, N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6 to 14th St–Union Sq
- Average main course: $13. AmEx, DC, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu 9am–midnight; Fri, Sat 9am–2am; Sun 9am–11pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video