The Oscar statuettes were handed out last night, but there are a few more unofficial awards to give out—a.k.a. the best- and worst-dressed of the evening. Overall, the Academy Awards attendees looked pretty good. We didn't have a Björk situation on our hands last night, but that's not to say everyone nailed their looks. There were a few missteps, but we'll get to that soon. And if you're looking for some style cues from last night, it might be a good idea to start stocking up on dresses with pale and nude hues. That was the major trend of the evening, and will continue to be big this spring.
RECOMMENDED: See all Oscars coverage
You might also like
- Mark your calendar (and book your appointments) for Spa Week
- See photos of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (slide show)
- Live photos and review: Belle and Sebastian charms at the Williamsburg Waterfront
- Sticky-note confessions: New Yorkers share 24 of their biggest pet peeves
- Word on the street: 13 crazy things we overheard in NYC this week