You can't get much more dramatic than the sweeping arms and quick-moving feet of the flamenco routines taught in this Spanish dance program. Choose from ballet, jazz, salsa, traditional Spanish dance or hip-hop—all of which are taught at different levels. Classes also include a brief history lesson on the expressive art form.
Time Out says
- 167 W 89th St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Columbus and Amsterdam Aves
- View Website
- Subway: B, C, 1 to 86th St
- One class/week $1,000, two classes/week $1,500, three classes/week $2,000, four classes/week $2,500, five classes/week $3,000.
- Opening hours:
- School year program begins Sept 8.
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video