Making a strong case for the cutest commercial of all time, Budweiser's Super Bowl spot follows a little yellow lab's escape from an adoption center…and the friendship he forms with a Clydesdale horse. Here's what happens: The puppy gets adopted and taken away from his pen. He’s sad, the Clydesdale is sad, and well, we were sad too. But wait—the horse and his equine crew stand together, follow the car that took away the pup and force the driver to come to a stop. Then, the horse and his lovable canine friend get to live happily ever after (#BestBuds, of course). Oh, and it's set to Passenger's hit single "Let Her Go."
RECOMMENDED: See all New York Super Bowl coverage
In two days, the Super Bowl commercial has already reached over 25 million views on YouTube. But the ad itself isn’t the only thing getting attention; the Budweiser Puppy already has over 4,000 followers (and counting) on Twitter. Go ahead, we won’t judge you if you follow him, too.
Do you have puppy fever yet? If you answered yes—and why wouldn't you?—then you might want to check out the cutest Puppy Bowl Experience there ever was.
You might also like
- Q&A: Jake Gyllenhaal (video)
- Five awesome new amenities coming to Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pier 2 (slide show)
- Single session fitness classes in NYC that will save you money
- Check out designer-customized helmets for the Super Bowl (slide show)
- Mermaid Parade 2013 marched through Coney Island (slide show, video)