Whether you're a fan of the Broncos or the Seahawks—or if you're only rooting for the puppies—we bet you like guacamole. And chicken wings. And all the snacking and drinking and Snack Stadium–building that goes along with the Super Bowl. Instead of noshing on jarred salsa and subpar takeout mac and cheese, whip up your own game-day eats, from carnivorous bites to veggie dishes that really have it going on. Here are five recipes to rock your Super Bowl Sunday.
RECOMMENDED: See all New York Super Bowl coverage
You might also like
- Summer Jam 2014: Photos of Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent and more
- 21 things that only make sense to New Yorkers
- Word on the street: 10 crazy things we overheard in NYC this week
- Governors Ball 2014: Our best photos from Sunday
- Improv Everywhere's No Pants Subway Ride took over the NYC subway (slide show)