The instructors at KKY use creative expression, games, music, art and storytelling to engage young students. Youngsters ages 3 to 13 learn yoga poses, relaxation exercises and breathing techniques; increase strength and flexibility; and build focus, body awareness—and confidence!—at these classes.
Karma Kids Yoga Classes
Time Out says
- 25 West 23rd St, 3rd floor
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Sixth and Seventh Avesbetween 5th and 6th Aves
- View Website
- Subway: F, M to 14th St; L to Sixth Ave
- Single class $10-$30, with five-, ten- and twenty-week class packages available.
- Opening hours:
- Fall session begins Sept 10.
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video