If you were on the train yesterday around 4pm you might have spotted a couple of fellow commuters nonchalantly riding sans legwear. They were among the thousands taking part in the 12th No Pants Subway Ride, an annual public prank organized by Improv Everywhere. The mass-transit trouser drop, which started in New York, now takes place in more than 50 cities around the world. While the event no longer holds the element of surprise, a look through these photos will quickly establish that it hasn't lost any of its entertainment value.
RECOMMENDED: The No Pants Subway Ride
You might also like
- Lady Gaga concert photos: Live at Roseland Ballroom
- Live photos and review: Belle and Sebastian charms at the Williamsburg Waterfront
- This year's Celebrate Brooklyn! lineup looks insane, with St. Vincent, Nickel Creek, Denardo Coleman
- Sundance: The fest finds an early fan favorite
- The five best concerts in NYC this weekend