This sizable outdoor rink is open to the public Friday through Sunday, and has a roof to prevent December snows and April showers alike from raining on your ice capades. And since Riverbank State Park overlooks the Hudson, you’ll have nice views of the river and the George Washington Bridge as a backdrop.
Riverbank State Park Ice Skating Rink
Time Out says
- 679 Riverside Dr
- New York
- Cross street:
- Between 137th and 145th Sts
- View Website
- Subway: A, C, B, D, 1 to 145th St
- $5, children $3; skate rental $6.
- Opening hours:
- Open November–March. Fri 6–9pm; Sat, Sun 1–4pm, 6–9pm.
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video