Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organized by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with The James Hotel. We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at https://www.timeout.com/newyork/win-this between February 14, 2019 and April 15, 2019 for your chance to be selected to win a two-night stay at The James Hotel, a $100 gift card for the Market, and an invitation to the opening of Time Out Market New York (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your entry by completing this form. The winner will be drawn randomly from these entries.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on February 14, 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on April 15th, 2019.
2. The Competition is open to all US residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time
Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide license to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Prize Provider by telephone or email within five (5) days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all entries.
8. The prize package includes a two-night stay at a suite at the The James Hotel, a $100 gift card for the Market, and an invitation to the opening of Time Out Market New York (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their
photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by The James Hotel and is subject to their terms and conditions
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their
Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable
or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they
thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant
will be selected as an alternate winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped
addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to
Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to
email@example.com by June 1st, 2019.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not
limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of
death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in
connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider
from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any
failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to
modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of
its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S. courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X9JY and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.