The second Donald-branded skating venue isn’t quite as popular as Wollman Rink, which means you just might be able to hit your Apolo Ohno stride. The rink is open until 11pm on Friday and Saturday nights. When the ice isn’t available to the public, good odds are there’s a hockey game or practice happening; if you’re a puck fan, stop by to cheer on the adult and youth teams that frequent the spot.
Trump Lasker Rink
Time Out says
- Central Park,
- New York
- Cross street:
- enter at W 110th St and Malcolm X Blvd (Lenox Ave)
- View Website
- Subway: 2, 3 to 110th St–Central Park North
- Adults $8.50, children 11 and under $4.50; skate rental $4.50.
- Opening hours:
- Open late October through March. Mon 10am–4pm; Tue 10am–4pm; Wed, Thu 10am–4pm; Fri 10am–4:50pm, 6–11pm; Sat 1–11pm; Sun 12:30–4:30pm.
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video