Time Out Singapore is currently looking for energetic, talented and creative people to join its rapidly expanding team.
About Time Out
Time Out is the trusted global platform that inspires and enables people to experience the best of the city. Operating in 315 cities, across 58 countries, it has an average monthly global audience reach of over 137 million across all platforms.
No one knows your city like Time Out because we’ve been discovering the brilliant and searching out the secret and extraordinary since 1968. If you want to know about food, attractions, art, culture, shopping and nightlife, then Time Out is your social companion. With a world-class digital platform and top-quality curated content, Time Out connects brands and local businesses to the city. Now Time Out Market is taking that to the next stage, bringing the best of the city together under one roof enabling people to discover, book, live and share their experiences.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Time Out Singapore is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to grow our brand. You will have at least two years of experience in a media sales role and are ready to progress to the next stage of your career by operating with greater autonomy. You will bring with you a network of clients developed over the past two years.
You must also be a lover of your city, thrive in a diverse environment and embrace the Time Out lifestyle across all areas of your life. A good knowledge of the city's bar and restaurant scene is not essential though would be viewed favourably, together with key local sectors and industries relevant to Time Out.
If you think you have the skills for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Engage and strategise with client companies and media agencies to demonstrate how working with Time Out will drive awareness, consideration and sales
• Meet with clients and agencies every week (5-10 meetings per week)
• Manage ongoing relationships and actively seek new business development opportunities
• Establish the Time Out brand and story with advertisers
• Ensure timely response to briefs and actively pitch opportunities to both agency and direct client bases
• Meet and exceed revenue targets and both monthly and quarterly KPIs set by Commercial Director
• Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Effectively use all internal CRM systems (Adpoint, Omniture etc)
• Deliver excellent account management, both internally and externally
• Excel in the ever-changing workplace and work well with internal relationships within the business
• Embody strong networking skills, ability to seek new opportunities and respond in a competitive, fast-paced environment
Reckon you’ve got what it takes to work for Time Out? We’re looking for highly motivated, ambitious and creatively charged people for internships in several areas.
For each of the positions, the following criteria are required:
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* A voracious appetite to learn
* A wealth of ideas
* Able to make a 3-month commitment
* The right to work/intern in Singapore
If you’re interested in any of the below positions, send a CV and two samples of your work to nicole-marie.ng with the subject line marked “Internship Applications”.
This is our classic programme, designed to give our interns the most well-rounded editorial experience around. An editorial internship will require you to get involved in all aspects and sections of the magazine, contributing to broad-ranging feature stories, researching and writing. If you’re looking to dip your feet into all areas of our magazine, we’d encourage you to apply for this position. Go on.
Got a nose for marketing? We're looking for someone to join our marketing team, to help develop all the exciting opportunities of the Time Out Singapore brand. Amazing events, witty publicity, innovative social media and circulation concepts: it's all part of our expanding brand. The ideal candidate should speak English with a relevant university degree in marketing or communications. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Design and video production intern
For those with an eye for design, look no further. Our design and production intern will assist our awesome team of designers with the monthly production of the magazine. You'll also get to experience the realm of photography and videography – assisting with photo shoots and exploring the city and producing videos for Time Out's social channels. The ideal candidate should have a relevant diploma or degree in design and video production and should be a pro at Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
To apply, email: email@example.com
What we look for in a candidate: Time Out is a company filled with individuals as diverse as the cities we live in and cover. At the same time, there are common characteristics we all share. To join our team you’ll want to…
• Either have experience at or want to dive headfirst into a fast-paced digital-first company
• Think globally and commercially
• Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Have a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
• Be a team player
Culture Fit: At Time Out Group we believe in diversity and equal opportunity for all people. We do not discriminate against external or internal candidates on the basis of age; disability; gender reassignment; race; religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation; marriage and civil partnership; and pregnancy and maternity. We believe that diversity develops creativity and enables personal and professional growth where we all learn from each other. We believe in an open culture where ideas are shared candidly and where there is no fear of failure, but rather an understanding that we must experiment and have the freedom to succeed. We believe that everyone has the right to express themselves as they are as this enriches us all. We believe in an open world and the pursuit of happiness, after all, we are in the happiness business.