Buy to Save

Shopping, Jumble sales Free
Buy To Save
1/3
Buy To Save
2/3
Buy To Save
3/3

Shop for a good cause at the annual Buy To Save event where pre-loved high-end designer brands are sold at an exclusive three-day pop-up sale. You'll be doing a good deed, too, as 80% of the profits will support the Singapore Committee for UN Women’s advocacy against gender-based violence, including outreach through the “Help Anna” campaign and “Her Justice” workshops in Singapore. The remaining 20% is split to fund UN Women's Cambodia Roka Commune project, to empower women living with HIV and to secure livelihoods and the UN Women Safe Cities Metro Manila Programme, to reduce the risks of sexual harassment and violence in public spaces.

LiveReviews|0
1 person listening